Since 1969, we have prepared our students for their futures by focusing on college and career readiness. Without labor, neither knowledge nor wisdom accomplish much. Our students thrive on this philosophy, and can leave high school with the tools necessary to be successful on all paths.
The Norco Agriculture Department is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education
What We've Achieved - Recent Chapter wide awards and accolades
- Model of innovation - National Chapter Finalist.
- Presented by National FFA Organization
- Golden Bell Award Recipient.
- Presented by California School Board Assn.
- Outstanding 2-3 Person Department
- Presented by Southern Region CATA
- Grand Marshall
- Norco Fair
- Norco Rodeo